« back to search results
Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 146 of 762
< Prev Next >
GDeichmann-Philippines Banaue0231.jpg
The Paoay Church in Ilocos was completed in 1710, the church is famous for its distinct architecture highlighted by the enormous buttresses on the sides and back of the building. In 1993, the church was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site as one best examples of the Baroque Churches of the Philippines.